Play the Pros! Society
|Record #: APC0060||Last Modified: 17 Aug 2017||Last Full Update: 22 Sep 2012|
|Where To Find Us||423 Hamilton Rd
Westville, NS B0K 2A0
|Areas Served||Pictou County|
|Description & Services|
1. grant registration will not exceed $200. Grants for
hockey equipment will be for complete hockey gear.
2. Recipients must be under 19 years of age.
3. A child cannot receive more than one grant in a calendar
4. Preference is given to players who are being introduced
into organized hockey for the first time.
5. Applicants must be registered with a sport in order to
receive financial assistance for equipment. Proof of
registration is required.
6. Grants are awarded for registration fees and/or
equipment costs only.
7. Applications are annual. Deadlines to receive
applications is October 9.
8. Application form(s) will not be approved until all
information is received.
9. Applicants will receive a letter no more than four (4)
weeks after the deadline notifying them of the status of
10. Cheques for registration grants will be made payable to
a league, association or club. Equipment payment after
approval will be processed through the NHLPA and
directed to Pro Sport
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and under|
|Tags||Funding programs ; Highland Connect ; Recreation Categories|